NMS has been invited to attend Harry Fairbairn’s new innovation centre in Glasgow on Sunday 8th August.

The afternoon would include test drives, refreshments and a tour of the new innovation centre.

It’s been suggested that we could meet at Harry Fairbairn Kirkcaldy where they would host us in the morning with bacon rolls and refreshments before convoying through to the new centre in Glasgow, however this isn’t set in stone and we could meet at the innovation centre instead. Due to current restrictions booking slots for the test drives and tour of the facility would need to be booked which I will get details of how HF would like this to be organised shortly.

As always everyone is welcome to attend, please post names below

Update 24 July 21
Our tour for the innovation centre is booked for 1130. How about we meet at the innovation centre for 11 and this’ll allow us to have a chat etc beforehand.

Can I ask that everyone completes the attached registration form CLICK and let me know when complete please. Also don’t forget your driving license if your wanting to drive any of the cars the day.

As always everyone is welcome and I’ve you’ve never been to a NMS meet before why not pop along.

Address is
Arnold Clark Innovation Centre
701 Dumbarton Road
Glasgow
G11 6NA

1. William & Megan
2. Brian & Christina
3. Ali & Laura
4. Andrew
5. Sam
6. Crombers
7. Scott