Re-map

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Who are we liking to re-map your minis in Scotland? Preferably with a rolling road

Or, do I have to venture south of the border?

Any recommendations?
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No recommendations for out side of the border, Dervtrch seems to get a good name and get good power, I’ll add I’ve never used them only only fro what reviews I’ve seen. I’ve used PTorque previously for remapping but not on an F56 and never had any issues.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    A Reeve also gets a good name but never used them
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    Thanks lads - I reckon if there's no-one up here then I'll likely be giving Lohen a call

I've personally never used any of the companies I'm about to mention for a remap. All I know is that they have a rolling road and the capability to remap. The first is a new company based in Aberdeenshire called Hypo Tune. They have a brand new dyno and are based in Westhill. Seem to tune a lot of different cars including BMW, VAG etc. The other is a company called PerformanceTek Racing Ltd who are based in Glasgow. They have a rolling road, can remap and have done a lot with Honda over the years. They also run a couple of cars in the UK MINI Challenge as well as looking after a few in the Scottish MINI Cooper Cup.

May be worth giving both of them a call to see what they can do for you.

I have no affiliation to any of these companies, just a few that I've heard about based in Scotland that do what you are looking for.

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by c_me_swim View Post
    I've personally never used any of the companies I'm about to mention for a remap. All I know is that they have a rolling road and the capability to remap. The first is a new company based in Aberdeenshire called Hypo Tune. They have a brand new dyno and are based in Westhill. Seem to tune a lot of different cars including BMW, VAG etc. The other is a company called PerformanceTek Racing Ltd who are based in Glasgow. They have a rolling road, can remap and have done a lot with Honda over the years. They also run a couple of cars in the UK MINI Challenge as well as looking after a few in the Scottish MINI Cooper Cup.

May be worth giving both of them a call to see what they can do for you.

I have no affiliation to any of these companies, just a few that I've heard about based in Scotland that do what you are looking for.
    Thanks for that! Food for thought.