Brilliant & Magic (New "old" car, anyone???)

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    I had heard through this forum that one of the best places to have someone look after you and your Mini is the awesome B & M Centre in Yoker.

I therefore took a poorly R56 there for a couple of day trips recently...

Of course she was absolutely delighted about this and we both now agree 100% with all the rave reviews for all involved at the B & M Team.

Car runs better than ever after they dealt with her noisy box, nasty coke habit, messy leak and annoying little warning light...

Thanks for the clutch change, health check, walnut blast, vacuum seal change and for getting airbag light coded out. Would you believe it - feels like a new motor!

Seriously impressed with the service, knowledge and expertise provided - as well as the simple fact that everything was explained and no-one made me feel like a total dafty when trying to describe symptoms (or for asking loads of mini-related questions....)

Really appreciate it, guys - keep up the good work!
    #happyminiagain

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Pleased to hear that your back in love with your car again and that it’s now running better than ever. I’ve always been hugely impressed by the work carried out by the guys at B&M, I really do rate them and that’s simply why I travel to use them.

Seen your car today while it was getting it’s decoke and it looked brilliant, sorry that I missed you
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Used these guys to install our intercooler. Bargain price and a great service
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Always good to hear about great service ,it’s great to have some where to go that you would use again
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland