Not much to discuss, but I'm excited anyway!!

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R55 Cooper S
    I'm sure nobody really cares, but I'm excited so I'm posting anyway!

I bought my R55 Clubman Cooper S to be a daily runner with the capability for a bit of fun thrown in when required but, thanks to COVID, I got made redundant and have come back home to Scotland and to a job with a works van. This means that the Clubman has now become a second car (aka toy) and has unlocked my comfort level for some further tuning without worrying too much about reliability/service intervals etc. I did toy for a wee while about chopping it in for an R56 JCW but I'm always nervous about buying a new car, so thought better the devil you know in this instance.

I've already upgraded the brakes to EBC including yellowstuff pads, put an ITG panel filter on and replaced the plugs with iridium ones, plus she is now booked in for some very exciting work at B & M Centre including fitting the Milltek decat pipe
    and Airtec intercooler that have been patiently waiting for me to get off my arse and do (hasn't happened) and a stage II remap plus a service, which includes a carbon clean - the jury's out for that one for me, but it's included in the service price apparently. If there is still a discount with B & M through the forum now would be the time to know!!!

Booked in for the works on the 31st May and I can't wait for the drive home!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20210416_185605592.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	8818

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Sounds very exciting indeed, I don’t blame you for being excited. We all like to share a bit of a good news MINI story. Pleased that your new job allows your Clubman to become a toy, the Clubman is a great platform as I’m sure you already know. Keep us posted on how things progress with the car.

The 10% off remaps is still a NMS discount, just let Douglas or one of the boys know that your a NMS member.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Sounds ace... I'm booked into B + M on 31st as well (that's what bank holidays are for, eh!) - so might bump into you.... G

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    R55’s are cool
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R55 Cooper S
    OK so if anyone is wondering where the update is, there was a slight change of plan insofar as that I was gently reminded by the wife that we were booked in to go away over the bank holiday weekend - seems I was a bit over keen!

However, the car is in with the guys at B&M as we speak, so I am waiting with baited breath to be able to pick the car up, although I may not be able to make the run to Glasgow (from Crieff) until later in the week

Can't wait to see the difference and will keep you all posted.

Still hopeful for the run out later in the month but can't commit just yet as work is ever changing at the minute as I'm sure many will sympathise with!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Sounds good. I’m at B&am on Friday dropping the GP and the JCW off to get Coilovers fitted, might bump into you.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz