The Lockdown Job Part 2 - Sunday 20th June 2021

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Car
    F54 Cooper D Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    Would be great to have you along
    Just realised I got the MMM dates mixed up with Highland Tour dates. However, it doesn't rule out either as yet, although things are a bit up in the air so will have to wait and see how they land.

Mini Adventure
    Car
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof, mirrors, track alloys. Various bits fitted.
    Great day out. Some great roads and nice lunch location. Nice pace (!) too on the post lunch leg. Almost kept up with the GP. Glad to be back in a Mini again after my wee dalliance with BMW.
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof and mirrors, black track alloys, various bits stuck on. Previous Minis: R56 One/R56 Cooper S/R56 JCW/F56 JCW/F56 Cooper S/F57 JCW.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks to Ali and Laura for organising another great run. Fantastic roads, some new ones as well which is always nice. Great company and fantastic cars. Great to see so many new and familiar faces (I tried to get round everyone, apologies if I missed you) on the first run of the year, hopefully we can get more than 2 run in this year as I think I can speak for us all that they have been missed, it’s always great seeing a line of MINI going along and all the passerby’s reactions as we go along. See you at MMM and hopefully those that are considering it’ll I’ll see you there as well.

Some pictures of the day

Untitled by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by VRRab&Diane View Post
    Not at all mate, it was my fault completely for being so dosey. Thanks again for a great day out on brilliant roads
    Sorry if it was yourself that followed us, we had to leave sharp prior to start of the 2nd run. Apologies if it was

My mum and I had a great day! Thanks to Ali and Laura for the fab rote and roads and everyone for the warm welcome as usual. Can't wait till the next time we get out with you all

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Great photos too!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Car
    Cooper S
    Many thanks to Ali for organising today’s run and everyone for making us so welcome on our 1st run. Some great sweeping roads, so enjoyable and so well organised. Sadly we had to nip away just before everyone started the 2nd run. Now to tackle cleaning the car

Thanks again

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Forgot to mention my wee car finally cracked 24,000 miles today! (24,028 to be precise). Ridiculously low miles for its age (it’s a long story…), but not too bad when many of those miles have been clocked up on NMS and solo runs on roads similar to today’s. It’s always an extra buzz to do it in the company of some excellent Minis and their equally excellent owners and I have many happy NMS memories in the ELFmobile from Oxford to Yorkshire to Durness & Thurso and all points in between. Here’s to a good few more in the future!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Some great photos! Really disappointed I couldn’t make it in the end but as of this morning I’m now one vaccine down which hopefully helps pave the way for a much more normal life and many more NMS runs in the near future.

Car
    F56 GP
    Quote Originally Posted by matsarm View Post
    Some great photos! Really disappointed I couldn’t make it in the end but as of this morning I’m now one vaccine down which hopefully helps pave the way for a much more normal life and many more NMS runs in the near future.
    I don't think any number of vaccines will ever make you normal Matt
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.