The Lockdown Job Part 2 - Sunday 20th June 2021

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    I’ve ended up with my vaccine appointment late morning on the 20th so won’t be able to make the first half of the run. All going well I’ll hopefully make the second half after lunch (depends how long it takes them to pick me up off the floor after the needle goes in ).

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by matsarm View Post
    I’ve ended up with my vaccine appointment late morning on the 20th so won’t be able to make the first half of the run. All going well I’ll hopefully make the second half after lunch (depends how long it takes them to pick me up off the floor after the needle goes in ).
    You’ll be used to a wee prick won’t you?
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Could you add me to the list please? Thanks ��

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    I will bring spare walkie talkies on Sunday so if anyone wants one give me a shout
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

L Plates
    Car
    Mini cooper r50
    Hey guys, sadly myself n sharlee won't be able to make this now. Hope to see you all at the next one

Still time to put me and Helen down. You will have to excuse state of car, won’t have time to wash

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Hi guys I'm going to have to.pull out not fixed my car yet and have been working all day and to work tomorow as well I'm afraid

Have a safe run you all.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    Cooper S
    Sorry for the short notice but, unfortunately myself and the Mrs won’t be with you tomorrow folks.
    Our wee dog had quite a large operation last week and she’s still weak and very sore.
    We thought it would be unfair on her to be in the car for so long.

This would have been our first run in our new F56 S so, a little disappointed ☹️

Hope you all have a great day.
    Paul

2016 Pepper White Cooper S 210
    JCW Tuning Kit F56S03153

”Keeping it chrome”

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looking forward to this. See everyone tomorrow
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I’m not going to make this run sadly, hope everyone has a great time