2018 F56 MINI COOPER S with JCW kit

Car
    Fiesta ST Edition
    I have done a deal to get a Fiesta ST Edition in January and have been offered £13,000 in part exchange for my MINI. Just wondering if there was any interest on here at the same price?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iUkzzFqXkpBFHcfcA

Just under 17,000 miles currently with my private plate on it. Built Jan 2018 so pre facelift. PCP Settlement is £15,795. So I can fund the £2795 negative equity on the car.

TLC Pack
    CW Puddle Lights, sure I have the originals somewhere
    Black light Surrounds but have brand new chrome ones in the loft unused
    JCW Side Scuttles, Think the Cooper S ones are in the loft too
    Bluespark Automotive Tuning Box, not currently on the car, loft:)
    Badge Overlays per photos

Dashcams hardwired Front and Back

So the bad bits

alloy wheel kerbing as per photos
    scuff to back passenger's side as per photo

Mileage will gradually increase due to work commute but not significantly. The earliest its avaiable would be 10th Jan 2021 assuming the Ford dealer get my new car on the 9th as exepected.
    Last edited by Alistair; 9th December 2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: screenash tank replaced. Dashcams added

Car
    Fiesta ST Edition
    Traded in on Saturday.