F56 MINI COOPER S with JCW kit

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Well after the disaster on the bike last year it’s time to put the F56 up for grabs.

Most members will know the car but for those that don’t here goes

I bought the car in 2015 as a MINI ex demo car and on doing so carried out a few “tweaks” to make it what it is today. The car has been garaged since I’ve owned it and it’s only used as a weekend toy so it goes to the odd show or a wee run back and forward.

It’s probably just as clean as it was when it came off the production line and any inspection is welcomed. All the ‘extras’ that have been fitted are genuine MINI parts and I have the receipts for everything that I have bought or done.

The car has wanted for nothing since I bought it but it’s not getting used so it’s time to part with it. Needless to say it’s won a few trophies over its life and always attracts attention when it goes out. It’s probably easier to let the photos tell the full story and for those that know me the underneath of the car is just as clean as the outside.

It genuinely is a clean show winning car ...

A full spec list for the car can be supplied but some of the extras are as follows:

Chilli red with white roof and white wing mirrors.
    JCW full body kit with rear diffuser and pro front and rear extensions
    JCW Bluetooth Pro exhaust with JCW tuning kit
    JCW steering wheel with red stitching
    JCW big brake kit (front and rear)
    Ultra Race upper strut brace (upper)
    HEL stainless steel brake lines
    Brake protectors painted chilli red
    AC Schnitzer 30mm lowering springs
    JCW side scuttles with white lenses
    MINI retro fitted Heads Up Display
    JCW puddle lights
    JCW front grille
    Front grille surround painted in gloss black
    Front and rear lights colour coded chilli red
    LED headlights and fog lights
    18” white Speedline Corse Mamora fitted with Eagle F1 asymmetric tyres.
    Airbrushed and painted engine bay cover, oil cap and air intakes

The exhaust has become somewhat of a rarity now and how you can live without it I do not know ... it brings out the naughty side in you !

The car has only covered 8,430 miles and is currently MOT’d until 5th November 2021. It’s been run on Shell V-Power or Tesco momentum since I’ve owned it.

I have loads of photos of the car and more photos can be supplied on request.

The registration number on the car is being retained and is not included in the sale.

Please no P/X enquires ... I’m looking for sensible offers in the region of £13,750 but happy to negotiate within reason.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to share the advert with friends, family and all those people in the MINI world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 GP
    A stunning car Davey. Best of luck with the sale
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Good luck with the sale Davy. A great car for someone.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    WHAT a MINI this is 😜

Away to rob a bank .......... back soon
    Last edited by Crombers; 7th November 2020 at 08:13 AM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    WHAT a MINI this is 

Away to rob a bank .......... back soon
    Robbery in progress
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56

It‘ll be sad to see it go but I’ve other things to do and sort and it’ll be great to see someone use it for what it was built for. They’ll be something else coming along to replace it soon enough ...

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post

It‘ll be sad to see it go but I’ve other things to do and sort and it’ll be great to see someone use it for what it was built for. They’ll be something else coming along to replace it soon enough ...

The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    Woah tiger, that pic isn't my good side!!

Bit of an issue with the bank robbery .......... & I know I'm biting my foot off here but how's about a straight swap.
    I'll lower my price for the R50 to say £13750 for a quick shafting/sale

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination