What would you pick?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    I'll play and suspect that as I'm in the more "aged" category I'll have a little more choice!

1953 AC Ace. Performance with an elegant simplicity.

!972 Corvette. A timeless design which IMO stands up to just about everything else; brutal but classy

And now, because I can dream of something I'll never own...Ferrari SF90 Stradale

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Cooper Sport II
    1972 - Lancia Stratos - launched that year but not widely produced until 1973 but close enough! Would have to be in the Alitalia rally livery for full drool effect!
    1990 - Can't decide between a Honda NSX or Lotus Carlton (just for being utterly unique at the time, and even more so now. How many left suggests only 53 licensed examples).
    2020/21 - Koenigsegg Gemera - proper 4 seat PHEV hypercar with mind blowing performance. 1700 hp, 249 mph and 0-62 in 1.9 seconds. Yes. Please. Not that I'll ever be able to afford one, but it does have a 3 cylinder engine like our new Mini!

Car
    Mini Cooper S r56 2008
    Think I have better years to pick from than some, so here goes
    Dino 206 GT (1968)
    Ferrari F40 (1987)
    Audi RS3 400bhp (2021) only picking this as I need a sensible car, after all I still have an F40 & Dino ��

Test Passed
    Car
    F56 JCW Volcanic Orange
    Ooh good game!

1989 - Porsche 964
    2007 - Definitely the Nissan GTR
    2021 - Considering the Lotus Emira isn't being delivered yet. Will go for the Merc GT Black Series (in Magma Beam of course).

Car
    Mini Cooper Convertible
    Hi,

I would pick these cars then resell them to pay for Drink & Hookers, then I would waste the rest of the money!

1962 Ferrari 250 GTO by Scaglietti sold for $48.4m
    1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta sold for $38.1m
    1957 Ferrari 335 Sport Scaglietti sold for $35.7m