oooh nooo

sh@z
    It was inevitable...

My wheels have been kerbed... mom did it this morning ... im soo gutted its nothing major but man :(

Anybody know of a good company round edinburgh area or nearby who will sort the wheels? i heard the dealers do it aswell ... is this right?

sh@z

Monsta Mo Mini
    Depends how bad it is. I've done 2 of mine now and as long as the wheels are kept clean you don't notice it. I'm sure there willl be some more constructive answers....

Wul
    Is it a scuff or a dent?

I got a bottle of hycote BMW arctic silver touch up for about £1.50 and it is an exact match for the silver wheel colour.

A good clean and a couple of coats and you wont notice unless you look closely!

sh@z
    Its like a scuff... it will need to be sanded down or something for it to be sorted i think.

sh@z
    well, went to eastern bmw earlier, and they said to me that they dont 'fix' alloy wheels, and they only thing i can do through them is buy a new wheel ... stuff that