Hi guys, thought I’d pop in and say hello. I’ve recently just picked up my first Mini and know from previous experience how great getting involved with the car clubs/forums is. Little bit of an intro then. I’m a big petrol head and don’t change my fun cars very oten so the last 15 years have only seen me own 3 cars (plus the mini ) Started with a VX220 which I still miss, then a Z4 Coupe 3.0si and most recently a TTRS which sadly I ended up selling just a few weeks ago. As you can see I’ve gradually progressed up the cost and power to the point of the TT but if I’m honest it was too much for the public toad and the number of track days I have done recently have been few and far between.
So with a change in circumstances I decided to dip my toe into a little hot hatch and picked up this little beauty. A 2007 Mini Cooper S which I think has the JCW tuning kit. (Not sure if there is something obvious I can check)
I didn’t spend much money on it but I can see me holding onto this one for a while.
I’ll be heading north at the weekend for a first proper hoon in it and expect I’ll do around 600-700 miles around our beautiful country starting with a run over the Ski Roads and over to Fort William. Hope to get a chance to join a meet with some of you in the near future and I’ll no doubts be on to pick the brains of all you guys that know these cars better than me.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CDE6A15F-E484-41F1-A589-EF1C699CCC39.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	8606

Not sure how to get a bigger picture on, sorry