Hi from Perthshire.

Car
    R56 Cooper S Hatch
    Hi guys, thought I’d pop in and say hello. I’ve recently just picked up my first Mini and know from previous experience how great getting involved with the car clubs/forums is. Little bit of an intro then. I’m a big petrol head and don’t change my fun cars very oten so the last 15 years have only seen me own 3 cars (plus the mini ) Started with a VX220 which I still miss, then a Z4 Coupe 3.0si and most recently a TTRS which sadly I ended up selling just a few weeks ago. As you can see I’ve gradually progressed up the cost and power to the point of the TT but if I’m honest it was too much for the public toad and the number of track days I have done recently have been few and far between.
    So with a change in circumstances I decided to dip my toe into a little hot hatch and picked up this little beauty. A 2007 Mini Cooper S which I think has the JCW tuning kit. (Not sure if there is something obvious I can check)
    I didn’t spend much money on it but I can see me holding onto this one for a while.
    I’ll be heading north at the weekend for a first proper hoon in it and expect I’ll do around 600-700 miles around our beautiful country starting with a run over the Ski Roads and over to Fort William. Hope to get a chance to join a meet with some of you in the near future and I’ll no doubts be on to pick the brains of all you guys that know these cars better than me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CDE6A15F-E484-41F1-A589-EF1C699CCC39.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	369.5 KB 
ID:	8606

Not sure how to get a bigger picture on, sorry

Welcome along, I’ve owned 6 Audi Tt’s over the years including the rs (what an engine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R56 Cooper S Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    Welcome along, I’ve owned 6 Audi Tt’s over the years including the rs (what an engine)

Loved the engine, absolute belter!

My son loved it more though

https://youtu.be/FuuU_4Sd0jw
    2007 Cooper S Hatch..... loads of kit and some JCW bits...... too early to tell a exactly what!

Ha ha, I remember that exhaust note well, I had the sports exhaust as well

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Welcome to NMS

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS. A nice looking R56
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Nice car’s VX220
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland