Radio Controlled Mini's

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I don't see it being a problemo Wul:approve: But I'll check with 'boy' when he gets home.......he's out trying to wreck 'MY' mountain bike at the moment:evil::mad: :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Or you could always just superglue the tyres on :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    Cooper
    Morning :)

I am looking to do the same etc... but ma Mini is 05 model so has a different bumper and wheels to the Tamiya kit... any suggestions on body modifications :question:

I found that;

http://www.apexmodels.com/product-search.php?call=show&cat=accessories&man=32&catid= 216

JC021-W Fastrax JC 26MM ASCARI ZERO OFFSET WHEEL-WHITE (2)
    look simlar to the 7-fin wheels but not too sure...

I was kinda hoping to have a 4wd chassis those in the know could you tell me if this be possible :)

also how would I add a sunroof and make the mirrors rotate inwards :question: flick switches or more channels :(

Ta, M.