Radio Controlled Mini's

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ok folks Ross and I will check out costings at the weekend :approve:
    We might be able to source some of the electrics second hand at the club tonight to try and keep costs down
    We'll post our finding on the forum as soon as we have a ballpark figure of how much it's all liable to cost :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

quote:Originally posted by Big Gordy
    We'll post our finding on the forum as soon as we have a ballpark figure of how much it's all liable to cost :approve:
    Cheers Gordy

Wul
    Well done Big G and Maxxed [s]Headroom[/s] Ross!

How about we all chip in for one, get Big G and Maxxed Ross to do a great paint job on it and then auction it on ebay to raise money for Julz's charity, especially if the guys can get a good deal on parts to keep the price down?????

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Jingsthat's not too shabby an idea I take it there would be no rush for Julz's one :question: we could do it blue with a saltire roof with some 'bling' wheels :approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Jingsthat's not too shabby an idea
    I have mentioned it in Julz's charity thread to see what she thinks - the other option is to auction it at the Ball, and you produce one that matches the highest bidders car

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    I think that would be trickier to do as it would require a lot of correspondance with whoever one 8) and it would need to be posted to them which would add to the costs. It's not beyond the relms of possibility though :approve: I will go with the masses if that's what they decide :approve:

Wul

we could do it blue with a saltire roof
    Sounds nice Big G but our southern friends perhaps would prefer a union jack :dead:

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Sorry :I I don't do union jacks Very difficult to mask off and spray :evil: Which means it's easy for me to make an complete ar*e of it in other words:dead: We want to make it as simple a paint job as possible thanks :approve:

I wonder if John at Apex would be able to make us some mini MINI logos to use on the bodyshell, that would be cool - especially a newminiscotland sticker :)