springs and spacers

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    hello
    i was wondering i am wanting to lower and put spacers on f56 cooper s with 18 inch wheels but i am not really sure what type of spring's to buy and as well i am not really sure what type of spacer's as well

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 JCW
    Hi. I have a 2017 jcw. Running Eibach springs on stock vdc shocks. The spring kit lowers to a decent level, lower than advised by eibach about 20-25mm. The ride is consistent and not springy. Goes superbly well with the eibach antiroll bar kit. I'd happily recommend them and i think i got the spring kit for about £110 ish. Bargain.

- - - Updated - - -

Spacers wise i run the forgemotosport 12mm ish spacers all 4 corners. It was the most cost effective way to do spacers. Some other spacers are relatively expensive, too me. I had Lohen advise me they like to offer 15mm at the rear and 12mm at the front. I guess it all depends on how low your going to drop at the same time and any geometry changes etc.
    I felt the difference with just 12mm. Drives more planted and feels like a slighty bigger car to steer.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I had KW springs on my first JCW, wasn't blown away by them tbh, if I did springs again I'd probably go Eibach, had a set of those on my R56 S and they where great.