NMS Run 6th September

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thanks to Ali & Laura for organising today’s run, we had a blast. It was great to see some new faces again today, I hope you all enjoyed yourself and we’ll see you again at the next meet.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F54 Cooper D Sport
    Carol & I home safe. Had a great day, our first NMS run and you all made us feel very welcome. Loved the route!

Attached (hopefully) are a couple of quick dirty edits on my phone.

See you on the next run!

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Great run today.

NMS at its best if you ask me Great day great people great roads what more could you ask for :)

Thanks to Ali and Lura for doing the route.

Great to.see some new faces.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Thanks to Ali and Laura and everyone else for making the day so good the drive was so much fun .... absolutely loved it again. Thank u all so much for welcoming us again

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    A great drive today and an excellent route. Loved the roads and the scenery. Our thanks also to Ali and Laura.
    Maybe the prat in the corsa will buy a mini and join the club since he was so determined to be up front of us all lol. Absolute nutcase... Thought he was going to go head on into a motorbike at one point. Looking forward to the next run

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Best pic I took today only took 4/5 pics in total to busy having fun

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2020 Cooper s
    Great pics thanks for sharing and a lovely day for a change lol

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    thanks for a fantastic day out had a blast

Car
    Clubman JCW
    NMS Run 060920.jpg

Think I just about managed to get us all in Brilliant day thanks again to all involved

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some of pictures of the camera man standing at the side of the road

CLICK
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz