The Highland Tour August 14th 2021

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Some pictures from the weekend, a lot seem to have Matt’s Clubman bum in them
    It’s a nice bum . Some great pictures though from a great weekend. Bits of Scotland I’ve never been to before and we were really lucky with the weather and some quieter roads on Sunday.

And as always, the night in the bar is what makes these weekends extra special… even if the conversation was slightly questionable at times .

Thanks again to Karen and Crombers for the huge amount of work that went into the Highland Tour. To get a trip of that size to run without a hitch is no small task! Here’s to the next one.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by matsarm View Post
    even if the conversation was slightly questionable at times .
    I think Karen & Crombers’ friend Sandra has had to book herself into 6 months of intensive therapy! Imagine the state she’d be in after a week in Yorkshire…

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Hi Crombers,

As you know, sadly, me and Julie weren't able to make your trip due to my work chucking a grenade.

However, we were able to postpone our hotel booking at Bridge of Don and have planned to use it this weekend.

I wondered if you might share your route with us, so we could at least enjoy that (albeit, without the company of the NMS gang).

Cheers!

Scott
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by scottch View Post
    Hi Crombers,

As you know, sadly, me and Julie weren't able to make your trip due to my work chucking a grenade.

However, we were able to postpone our hotel booking at Bridge of Don and have planned to use it this weekend.

I wondered if you might share your route with us, so we could at least enjoy that (albeit, without the company of the NMS gang).

Cheers!

Scott
    I'll see what I can do, the recce was done in a Captur & for reasons beyond me the milages were way out on the F55.
    I may still have a copy, let me check.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Many thanks
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by scottch View Post
    Many thanks