The Highland Tour August 14th 2021

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Thank you Karen and Crombers for organising a total fantastic few days away .
    Roads were amazing , company as always amazing . Very thing was amazing .xxxx

Echo all the above. Thanks Karen and Crombie.

Not bad mpg considering

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Big thanks to Crombers and Karen for organising and planning,it’s not easy and takes up a lot of time,effort and resources ,a great weekend and who knew about the new lesbians .brilliant banter at the table and hopefully Sandra will come back for more .great roads and the best of the weather helped
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Crombers & Karen for once again reminding me why I’ve been a (small) part of the NMS Family (for that is what it is) for 18 years - it’s certainly been good for me, apart from the odd unexpected deflation - not to mention my tyre this weekend! I’ve said it before, a Mini hasn’t fulfilled its true purpose if it hasn’t been on an NMS run, and a Mini Owner hasn’t experienced a true ‘Mini Adventure’ if they haven’t experienced a few days away with NMS. It was SO good to see everybody again after the horrible time we’ve all experienced and are hopefully coming out of. From the driving to the ridiculous banter, from the hugely appreciated organisation to displays of indomitable spirit - you know who you are… I’ll be washing the road grime off the ELFmobile tomorrow, but the memories - as usual - will be indelible. Stay Safe everybody, and let’s do it again before too long.

ps I’ve just sorted through my Goodie Bag, thanks folks!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Thank you to Crombers and his very special partner in crime Karen for the wonderful weekend, amazing roads and fantastic company. I had a wonderful time catching up with everyone and I am so grateful to you all my NMS family, for Alex and Gill getting me there in the first place, for Mini Mum and Brian keeping an eye on my rear end and for everyone else's patience while I'm learning to drive solo on roads I would normally have been shouting at Malcolm to slow down because he was shaking me all over the place, as Crombers explained it's called uneven roads and surfaces. (Who knew) I just thought Malcolm's was driving ****e on these runs. Learn something new every day. Arrived home safe, sound and knackered again thanks to Alex and Gill. Hope you all enjoyed the final run but I realised I had done as much as I could, you may now think of me as the newbie and not the one who has been here forever. The one with no volume control Mini Mum or on off button. A huge thanks to you all NMS

You done a fantastic job. Onto the next one now.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some pictures from the weekend, a lot seem to have Matt’s Clubman bum in them

Untitled by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    What can I say peeps, it has been an absolute pleasure to organise.
    To have been a part of this club for 17 years has become a great sense of contentment in my & Karen's lives.
    We have met so many great people over the years and the bond with some are for life.
    As William & Brian have alluded to it's not the cars it's the people (although the MINI does have a strong staring role), & as we hopefully head out of our lives being on hold, I genuinely trust that NMS, will be a big part of our future whether it be with new members or old, or some returning to the fold.

Special mention to our resident NMS Mom xx , you did so well & have my vote of driver of the trip, well done you xx

Great pics William .
    Last edited by Crombers; 16th August 2021 at 02:42 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    On Crombers last remark, I couldn’t agree more.
    “Mon the Sioban!!!”

Ps Great photos folks

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Excellent pic at Goodbrand & Ross

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination