Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Ladies & gentlemen, prepare to start your engines

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    See everyone soon. Elfman I’ll give you a hand if I can remember how to do it manually, usually it’s done through the laptop
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    John I’ve sent you a PM with my number can you give me a call pleas s
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    'mon then, some of us are stuck at work waiting on pictures
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Fantastic first day filled with great cars and brilliant roads and a few laughs along the way. Roll on day 2

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Lunch stop at the Lecht after some excellent roads
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Thank you to Crombers and his very special partner in crime Karen for the wonderful weekend, amazing roads and fantastic company. I had a wonderful time catching up with everyone and I am so grateful to you all my NMS family, for Alex and Gill getting me there in the first place, for Mini Mum and Brian keeping an eye on my rear end and for everyone else's patience while I'm learning to drive solo on roads I would normally have been shouting at Malcolm to slow down because he was shaking me all over the place, as Crombers explained it's called uneven roads and surfaces. (Who knew) I just thought Malcolm's was driving ****e on these runs. Learn something new every day. Arrived home safe, sound and knackered again thanks to Alex and Gill. Hope you all enjoyed the final run but I realised I had done as much as I could, you may now think of me as the newbie and not the one who has been here forever. The one with no volume control Mini Mum or on off button. A huge thanks to you all NMS

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    Great weekend superb roads to drive on
    Thanks to Crombers & Karen for organising
    But of a detour to start with but we got there

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thank you to Crombers and Karen for a great weekend away, everything organised was spot on even down to the bacon roll van at our first stop. Also a huge thank you to everyone that came along to this years Highland Tour, it really is the people that help make such a great weekend.

The roads where spot on as you’d except along with mostly dry weather for us all to enjoy our cars.

I’ll sieve through the pictures that we took over the weekend and post a selection of the best ones. Also should have a few videos from the weekend if the camera worked.

Massive echo of what's already been said ... Thank you so much Karen and Crombers for a fantastic weekend from my mum Elaine and I, we had so much fun!! those roads and stops were great and the views of the scenery and the minis was a lovely sight to see. Thanks again for organising and letting us come along. Really nice to get to spend more time with everyone and get to know more people. Can't wait to see you all again soon. And relax ahh. Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks again all at NMS.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk