The Highland Tour August 14th 2021

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Oh Lordy, looking forward to this. Only nine more sleeps . Are you pair trying to confuse me with the choice of drink.
    😉 we did actually spot Bacardi on the gantry as part of the recce

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Now wait just a doggone minute, Karen usually looks after ME! There could be a legal issue here…

Seriously though, Big Thanks to you both for all your hard work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matsarm View Post
    “From Monday, 9 August, the current limits on the number of people who can meet up will be dropped, as will social distancing rules in most settings.”

Just in time for Highland Tour… hopefully means the hotel will be slightly more relaxed when we’re in dining compared to when we were at MMM last month.
    Add 'vertical drinking' to the list and we are being spoiled rotten

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    F56 Cooper diesel. R 60 Countryman Cooper Auto and Countryman Cooper S Auto
    I'm interested in joining the tour.
    As I stay local to Aberdeen I would like to know at what time the group would be setting of from the Premier Inn at the Bridge of Don.
    Thanks, Jim L

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Add 'vertical drinking' to the list and we are being spoiled rotten
    The question is, how long will we manage to stay vertical for

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Matsarm, I guess you will likely know the answer to how long you at least will stay vertical for but that doesn't really help to answer my question as to when the group is likely to set off on the run.

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    Matsarm, I guess you will likely know the answer to how long you at least will stay vertical for but that doesn't really help to answer my question as to when the group is likely to set off on the run.
    Crombers is the man with the plan and the person organising this trip so he’ll be in a much better place to answer your question.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    Im sure Crombers will be along shortly to answer your question. He’s a nightshift worker so probably giving it big Z’s just now.

Great that your planning on joining us from Aberdeen
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Mornin all & welcome aboard Camshaft

Departure time on the Sunday from Aberdeen will hopefully be no later than 10am.
    There is no set time for breakfast as everyone can suit themselves. I'd imagime folks will be congregating around our MINI's at the back of 9/9:30 so I'd suggest around then to meet up with us all

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Many thanks for the info.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I got an email from the hotel about booking a table for dinner, apologies if I’ve missed this on the thread but what’s the plan for eating on Saturday evening?

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Sorry folks. Looks like work is throwing me a curve ball next weekend and we’ll not make it.

Have a good trip and take loads of pictures
    Chewing through the restraints every night