Rear defuser

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 JCW
    Hi all looked on eBay at r56 rear defuser for my jcw always likes the look. Where is the. Cheapest place to buy And is it worth just buying rear bumper atta hment without the 2 airflow pieces. Or all together ?

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I notice that there are a few places on eBay selling them for just over the £100 mark now most don’t include the front section that runs under the car and only the rear diffuser section. There’s some people that I’ve seen that have only fitted the section of the diffuser that you see and give you the “look” and have had no issues
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 JCW
    Thanks for that. Yes seen them but wasn’t sure if they would be a better look with panels. Or just the bumper fitment trying to refrain from buying it all brand new. Along with a g wing lol and spotted a set front jcw buckets on eBay. Doing silly money too.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’d say the £100 isn’t a bad deal for the GP diffuser
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 JCW
    Yeah thought was a good price. Am I better with air ducts or just the bumper part. As I see genuine one is 5/ hundred ish. Seen second hand one on eBay for 350 for the lot. All parts. But little marks etc on them.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’d personally always try and get the full thing as I then know it’s how it should be.

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 JCW
    Yeah that’s true. I would like the whole setup. But grudge 500 is for new kit. One on eBay with damage and wants over 300 so is it really worth second hand. If damaged at that price. I’m just weighing up options at moment.
    As really like the look of the g wing and defuser combo. But no sure if I wanna pay close to a grand for it lol

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Only you can decide. The diffuser does look great.