Returning member

Hi guys not been on the forum for a while since I sold my last mini but still follow the antics on Facebook.

Having previously owned an R55 clubman S then a R56 Cooper a few years later I had my heart set on another clubman but could not get one in the right spec within my budget without traveling way down south for it and with a young family (and it also only being for me going to work in ) and in the current circumstances I couldn’t travel that distance for a car.

So plan B was another hatchback, only stipulation was it needed to have the lounge leather. Easy enough you would think but again nothing seemed to be available that met the criteria. After a few weeks of searching I decided to buy a redwood lounge interior last weekend only for a car that fitted the bill to be advertised on Monday!!

Anyway picked up my pepper white Cooper D with black lounge leather on Tuesday and love being back in a mini. The diesel feels just as nice to drive and just quick as the Cooper did only with £20 road tax and better mpg lol.

It does have a few little cosmetics that need fixed but was below my budget so there’s a little left over to sort the blemishes and possibly have a wee shopping spree to put my mark on it. I’ve already been making a mental shopping list:
    Swap interior (maybe)
    Fix cosmetics (probably just swap out the bumpers)
    Channel swap
    De chrome
    Wheel refurb or new wheels
    Lowered (maybe but I’m getting old now lol)

There will probably be more things I’ll think of and daft questions I’ll no doubt ask but right now I’m just enjoying being behind the wheel of a mini again.

Anyway if you’ still reading and haven’t fell asleep I’ll try and post some pictures once I’ve had a chance to give it a clean.

Thanks

Adam

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome back to the forum Adam. Great that you’ve found the right car for you and that your planning how you can make it yours already. Mind and post some pictures
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Welcome back Adam
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland