17" Tyres, R55/56 JCW Black Top & Bottom Grill Surround, R53 HK AMP

Hello All,

I'm just putting the feelers out to see if there would be any interest in any of the parts below before I do a skip run tomorrow.

I haven't posted prices as it may be that there is no interest in any of it. If there is, we can have a chat about the price.

Please see what I have listed below.

4x 215/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4. 2x have 2.5mm thread left, the other 2x have 3.5mm left. I thought that they could do someone a summer or 2 depending on there driving style and if they fit winter wheels in between. Good for passing a MOT if your car has failed due to tyres and you are struggling for cash to buy 4x brand new tyres. They are still on the rims so I will need to get them removed if anyone is interested. Now Gone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4S.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	397.9 KB 
ID:	8550

1x 205/45/17" Pirelli P Zero Nero with 6.5mm of thread left. Good if someone is looking for 1 good tyre on the cheap.

Name:	P Zero Nero.jpg 
Size:	390.2 KB 
ID:	8553

Name:	P Zero Nero 1.jpg 
Size:	394.2 KB 
ID:	8554

Name:	P Zero Nero 2.jpg 
Size:	392.9 KB 
ID:	8555

Top & Bottom JCW Gloss Black Grill surround for the R55/R56. All clips are intact as you can see from the photos. Now Gone.

Name:	JCW Front.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	8551

Name:	JCW Back.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	386.1 KB 
ID:	8552

HK Amp in perfect condition from a 2005 R53. Ideal for someone who has the HK system already in their car but the amp has packed in.

Name:	R53 HK.jpg 
Size:	393.0 KB 
ID:	8556

Name:	R53 HK Socket.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	8557

Forgot to add that i also have a set of Eibach lowering springs that were on my 2005 R53. They are 3 years old and in good condition. Still on the original shocks as i have no way of removing them. If you want them then they will come as they are in the photos. They will also come in their original box as i still have it. NOW GONE

Name:	Eibach.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	393.1 KB 
ID:	8558
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Eibach 1.jpg  
    Last edited by c_me_swim; 27th August 2020 at 03:17 PM.