SMOOTH CLUBBY FOR SALE

FOR SALE

This beauty started life as a r55 clubman one diesel. So super economical to run. £20 a year road tax and I get 58 mpg!
    It comes with the usual spec such as cruise control, automatic wipers, climate control, automatic lights, air con, 6 speed box, etc.

The engine is completely bog standard with the exception of a k and n filter.

The mods I have done are extensive, as follows:-
    Belt line painted black.
    Limo window tints from B pillar back.
    Rear wiper, handles and badge delete (professionally welded over and painted in pepper white).
    Cooper S shocks and lowered 30mm brand new eibach springs.
    JCW rims with 225/35/18 tyres (these cost a fortune!) with bespoke BMW centre caps.
    Cooper S rear bumper with grills above exhausts removed and professionally filled and painted over.
    Rear reflectors deleted.
    Rear black lights surrounds and top bumper colour matched.
    JCW twin exhaust professionally welded to bespoke down pipe onto brand new dpf flange.
    Front window washers removed, filled and made smooth with Mercedes sprinter washers mounted directly onto window wipers.
    Badge delete from bonnet and holes welded over and painted.
    Front number plate delete for smoothness (also comes with plate holder for purposes of MOT-this screws into the front towing eye).
    Headlamp surround coloured matched pepper white and grill painted Matt black.
    A panel indicators welded over and painted.
    Original mirrors removed and holes professionally welded over and painted.
    Classic mini Bullet mirrors painted gold to match the rims, fitted with small led indicators to comply with MOT.
    Double din Kenwood stereo fitted with Bluetooth, CD player, Dab radio and Spotify with microphone run up to overhead light switches for pairing with mobile.
    Internal fascia Painted black along with door handles, heater surround and glovebox button. Matt black dials also fitted along with heads up display for water temperature, plugged into obd2 player.
    Aerial has been deleted with an aerial booster and internal screen aerial fitted too.
    Also hard wired sat nav and tv with tv aerials mounted internally on the front glass.

It’s done below average miles and just turned 100k. It has a full service history and is mot’d until October with no advisories. The car runs like a wee dream and has needed for nothing. It got a new windscreen last year and two new callipers as one was binding.

I can’t think of anything else, but it has been featured on the mini mayhem group, and got third place at last years Thistle Run. I have aimed for ultimate smoothness and some of the mods done have never been done on any other mini I have seen ie side indicators, mirrors, aerial and bumper smoothing. Essentially it’s nearly ready to become a magazine feature, which was my original plan.

The only thing it needs to be perfect is a wee bit filler and paint where the side indicators are because it’s not as smooth as a feature far should be. That’s it.
    It is booked for a professional valet and polish this Friday so it will all be Spick and span.

If the asking price is met and a small deposit paid, I will book the car in for a service at Arnold Clark and I will put a full 12 months mot on it. I will also throw in OEM rubber mats and the Garmin Satnav with built in TV and freeview.
    Lastly the plate is not included so will also have to be removed.

I’d welcome any inspection whatsoever.
    Am based in Kincardine
    £5000
    Tel or text Craig on 07710529222 if interested.

Thanks for looking

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5C3C13C-A9CC-4DF7-9C3F-89A977F3D008.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	398.8 KB 
ID:	8511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FADE90F1-2ADA-4F2C-8C3C-AFFC08C3226F.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	398.6 KB 
ID:	8512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A20496D3-C3E1-431E-92E6-A4A1F545351E.jpg 
Size:	399.7 KB 
ID:	8513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AF05B97-FAF4-43D8-AC43-50E23ACBDF63.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	394.9 KB 
ID:	8514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CF9E67D4-9286-4989-9574-44377294050C.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	400.0 KB 
ID:	8515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E06557F-7C37-490F-95E9-4A10971AD542.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	8516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6F332A0-6E98-46E2-8A0C-96B3200EDAF2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	405.7 KB 
ID:	8517Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20565B77-AE7E-4F3B-A602-A21C634A2C2C.jpg 
Size:	404.5 KB 
ID:	8518Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F80B2EF5-EA58-40CC-933E-05D62BE084BF.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	401.9 KB 
ID:	8519

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Good luck with the sale Craig
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Cheers mate ��

This needs to go as I can’t afford to run two cars at once. Therefore I have reduced the price to £4500 Ono. Get in touch if you’re interested. Ty