The time has come to sell the R53, I've had it for 3 years now and I've found that I no longer use it enough to justify the insurance and road tax costs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1307.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	406.6 KB 
ID:	8462 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1308.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	402.6 KB 
ID:	8463 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1310.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	322.5 KB 
ID:	8464 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1295.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	360.3 KB 
ID:	8465 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	372.5 KB 
ID:	8466

Some more photos here

Current mileage: 118,632
Due a service in: 10,100 miles
MOT: 8th Feb 2021

I bought it in February 2017 with 110k miles on it, not long after that I had the thermostat replaced under warranty and a full service done with B&M in Glasgow, I have receipts somewhere for that work.

In 2018 it had some more work done, the rear brakes where replaced along with the NSR wheel bearing, and a big service, again done by B&M, I should have receipts for that as well.

It didn’t need any work for 2019, this year it’s had new brake pipes at the front done at MOT.

It has a JCW exhaust, JCW grills and a Sony head unit with Bluetooth phone prep, apart from that it’s a standard R53. Just the one remote key fob.

There’s a few things I know of that a new owner might want to look at and I’d rather be up front and honest about these than try and hide anything:
  • Alloys need a refurb, they where kerbed before I got it, tyres are decent but probably worth replacing when fixing the wheels
  • Air Con needs recharged
  • It has the typical R53 oil leak, think every MOT has mentioned it
  • One scrape on the rear bumper, other than that it’s good, few stone chips on the bonnet
  • As it’s been sitting the last few months, it’s not been used a great deal, with less than 200 miles since it’s MOT, it has developed a squeak somewhere, might just be lack of use, might be something else

Looking for £1500

Andrew