Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Is this still taking place Sun 4/7?

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    It sure is Crombers
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    It sure is Crombers
    When do we depart on the Saturday? I'll finish work at 6am, would I get some 'shut eye' before we go?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    So who's cleaning my car, never been my job, never will. Dinner included. Lets see if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold star for me, I did it.
    What's this car cleaning all about .............. Car Plan catalogue at the ready, I'm new to this sort of stuff

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    When do we depart on the Saturday? I'll finish work at 6am, would I get some 'shut eye' before we go?

- - - Updated - - -

What's this car cleaning all about .............. Car Plan catalogue at the ready, I'm new to this sort of stuff

We usually he’s down about 10ish from Abington. Nothing set in stone some travel down after work on the Saturday and we just give them a hand with their car when they arrive
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Looks like we are good to go on this. What do I need to do now re booking?

We'll probably head down early afternoon in order to get some post night shift sleep 💤😴 & arrive before the car wash closes

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looks like we are good to go on this. What do I need to do now re booking?

We'll probably head down early afternoon in order to get some post night shift sleep  & arrive before the car wash closes
    Brilliant that you can both make it. I’ll be putting a post up later on with all the hotel details and I’ll send everyone a PM with the same message just incase it gets missed.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’ve updated the first post and I’ve also quoted it below for ease and sent everyone a PM of the first post that’s put their name down so far

We’re delighted to announce to our fellow NMS members that this summer's Mega MINI Meet will be going ahead as planned. The event will be taking place on Sunday the 4th of July against the beautiful open-air backdrop of Lytham Hall in Lytham St Annes.

Mega MINI Meet is one of the (if not the) biggest and best shows on the MINI calendar and is open to all MINIs! There’s no limit to our socially distanced club stand so if you’d like to join the MINI Adventure (and enjoy a fantastic day out with fellow MINI fans) then just let us know.

As a club we normally travel down on the Saturday before hand, giving us time to prepare the cars for that show-stopping sparkle. And, since cleaning cars can work up an appetite, it also gives us an excuse to enjoy some delicious food together.

The Preston Marriott hotel would be happy to host us and have said they will corner off a particular car park for us to use and wash the cars. The hotel is priced slightly higher than usual but we have use of the pool and spa facilities if we want.

Here is a link to the Hotel CLICK HERE

Alternatively, folks are of course welcome to travel down on the Sunday morning ahead of the show opening. If you would prefer to travel down and join us on the day then please let us know on the Mega MINI Meet thread.

With all that’s happened (or not happened) over the last year, it’s great to finally have a MINI event back on the horizon. Mega MINI Meet is a brilliant event for all members of the MINI family and a fantastic way to re-start the MINI calendar. All MINIs and NMS members are welcome so please let us know if you'd like to join us for a fantastic day out!

And, if past years are anything to go by, then don’t forget to bring the sun lotion!

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Hotel booked

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Hotel booked
    Brilliant news Crombers. Thanks for letting me know.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    MMM organisers have revealed that the theme that they are going for this year is Stars and Stripes, I’d imagine to tie in with Independence Day. If people wish to decorate their car feel free and if anyone has any ideas on decorating the club stand then please let us know.