Mega MINI Meet 2021

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great video Scott
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some pictures of the stand from the weekend. I tried to get and include photos of everyone’s cars, apologies if I’ve missed anyone’s car.

Untitled by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Great to see everyone’s photos from the weekend - I have some that I still need to sort through - and again, a great show at MMM. Was brilliant to have a night away with everyone after the last 18 months stuck at home. Bring on The Highland Tour next month is all I can say

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Well that was fun ......... might definitely do this again

Great to see everyone again, after all we've been though. Just to be in company, having a bite with a few beers was brilliant.

Special thanks to Neil & Mum for letting me take 193 to the show. A good few extra scoops of extreme happiness into my life bucket, cheers guys

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    A massive thank you to all NMS crew for all their kindness and care over the weekend. Had a few wobbles at the start, but your company and friendship helped me through a difficult weekend. Company and banter one of the many highlights as always. I am very blessed to have a family like NMS. Thank you all again it was much appreciated by myself and kids knowing I was in good hands with you all. Looking forward to the next one.
    Always a pleasure for a special person
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by scottch View Post
    Wee time lapse of the NMS area at MMM
    Glad to see someone that can set up a video camera and capture the set up
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    A massive thank you to all NMS crew for all their kindness and care over the weekend. Had a few wobbles at the start, but your company and friendship helped me through a difficult weekend. Company and banter one of the many highlights as always. I am very blessed to have a family like NMS. Thank you all again it was much appreciated by myself and kids knowing I was in good hands with you all. Looking forward to the next one.
    Acht nae bother, your worth it xx

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Test Passed
    Car
    Mini GP
    Only 3 days left in isolation.

It looks like a really good day out, hopefully we can make next years event.

Denso

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Finally got round to uploading some photos from last weekend at MMM

IMG_1576 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1573 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1572 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1568 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1566 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1565 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1563 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1562 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr
    IMG_1555 by NewMINI Scotland, on Flickr

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Good pictures Matt