Mega MINI Meet 2021

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Car
    Clubman JCW
    Hi Everyone, just landed home safe after another great chance to meet up with all of you today in our fabulous MINI's.

Just really wanted to drop by tonight and say thanks again for making us 'interlopers' so very welcome every time we join you .

Hope you have all had a safe journey home. Take care and see you all again soon.

PS. Christina.......cuddle duly delivered when we got home as promised

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Just home. Cars emptied. Dirty AGAIN.

Cracking weekend away, great to see so many cars and people together again.

Thanks all
    Chewing through the restraints every night

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Great weekend away great cars but more importantly great people,good to see MMM having a big turn out with so many cars .
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    On way home now in a taxi with the MINI going the other way to 1320 !!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yea I don't want to know luckily for me RAC are paying

I did make a new friend when evry one had left this litte guy came out

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Hopefully not long till all is well again
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    A huge thank you to everyone that came along to this years Mega MINI Meet and supported NMS, all the cars where looking fantastic and where a credit to each and every one of you. The convoy down was good despite a slight mix up at Teabay services and the monsoon like conditions at parts. As Ali has said I think we’ve possibly taken some of the show weekend for granted but I thoroughly enjoyed washing the cars with a pint and having a chat and a laugh.

Congratulations to the show and shine winners and also to Mersey MINI Club for winning best club stand all very worthy winners.

The show was great with plenty different MINI’s on display both on our stand and throughout the show it’s self. Despite not getting our usual glorious weather we didn’t let that dampen our spirits and as I looked around seen everyone with a smile on their face clearly enjoying themselves.

I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow from today’s show but wanted to quickly pop a message up thanking you all once again
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mini Adventure
    Car
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof, mirrors, track alloys. Various bits fitted.
    Home now after coming up old A6 over Shap summit. Weather took a turn for the worse after being pretty lucky for much of the weekend. Seemed to be a bit of a vibe after folks suffering 16 months of lockdown crap. Lots of happy faces among public wandering around at Lytham. Maybe people were upbeat after England's win (!) at the football but it just felt like we might be on the cusp of happier times. I really hope so. Stay safe folks and reunite soon.
    2024 F56 JCW, melting silver III, black roof and mirrors, black track alloys, various bits stuck on. Previous Minis: R56 One/R56 Cooper S/R56 JCW/F56 JCW/F56 Cooper S/F57 JCW.

A massive thank you to all NMS crew for all their kindness and care over the weekend. Had a few wobbles at the start, but your company and friendship helped me through a difficult weekend. Company and banter one of the many highlights as always. I am very blessed to have a family like NMS. Thank you all again it was much appreciated by myself and kids knowing I was in good hands with you all. Looking forward to the next one.

Car
    F56 Challenge Edition #20
    Wee time lapse of the NMS area at MMM
    Chewing through the restraints every night