Mega MINI Meet 2021

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Car
    Clubman JCW
    Hiya, could you count us in please? Tim & Sue, will be bringing the Clubman JCW. Will join you on the day if that's still ok?

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniInd View Post
    Hiya, could you count us in please? Tim & Sue, will be bringing the Clubman JCW. Will join you on the day if that's still ok?
    That’s more than ok ...added
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniInd View Post
    That’s brilliant. Absolutely no bother at all
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Not long now

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Looking forward to the show always one of my favs
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’ve had a few folks asking if MMM is still going ahead with the latest changes to easing restrictions. We’ve spoke with organisers and MMM is still going ahead. If there are any changes I’ll let you know.

I’m still really looking forward to the show and can’t wait for our first show in what feels like a like an age

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    For those wanting to convoy down the the Marriott Hotel we’ll meet at 10:30 at Abington Services (ML12 6RG) to leave at around 11. This should allow us to get down for around 2pm and give us plenty time for any potential hold ups on the way. We can then get the cars washed for the following day, some refreshments, dinner and a good chat and laugh. Let me know if your planning on heading down as part of the convoy so we don’t leave without you.

For those meeting everyone on the Sunday morning I’m waiting on entry times from organisers but I’ll update you as soon as I know

For those making their own way down on the Saturday or staying at a different hotel we’ll see you when we see you I’m unsure of what time dinner will be, but your more than welcome to meet us for dinner or a few refreshments.

Car
    F56 GP
    We'll join you at Abington William

We'll also be bringing a pressure washer and all relevant attachments for the cleaning effort.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Perfect Ali. Thanks

Car
    F56 cooper, Cooper s, JCW
    Yea me and Tom are down for meeting you guys at Abington services