Mega MINI Meet 2021

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by VRRab&Diane View Post
    Hi William. Are there still spaces available as me and Diane would like to attend if poss? Cheers
    Ofcourse Rab, that’s yous added. No maximum number of cars on the stand, for anyone else thinking about it.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Excellent! Thanks William

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Hotel list updated
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Needing to ask favours at work in order to get time off. One of my nightshift colleagues has pipped me to holidays in early July

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    No worries Crombers

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’m sure many of you will have seen today’s post by MMM organisers(if you haven’t I’ll quote it below), that as things stand they have been given the green light for this years show, which I’m sure is some good news that we’ve all been hoping for recently. Obviously this depends on what the Scottish Governments guidelines are like closer to the time to see if we can cross the border at that point but it’s some looking like things are going in the right direction that we can attend our favourite show. There is also an update for the 2022 show being held in September due to other bookings but that’s not the end of he world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega MINI Meet View Post
    The update! BAD NEWSSarah has been to the hall today & a bit of bad news, next years event 2022 isn’t until September due to weddings 2023 we are back to July

The awesome GOOD NEWS is we are getting the band back together 2021 Mega MINI Meet is GO GO GO, depending on Uncle Boris & his road map not hitting a pot hole.
    The Hall have given the go ahead & cant wait to see us all back this year.
    Like many my mental health has taken a battering so this is just the best news ever.
    Drivers Start Your Engines

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    That's great news will have to get the R53 ready now lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Brilliant news. It’ll be so good to have something to look forward to - now just need to hope all lockdown plans go smoothly and I’ll start the mission of trying to get the weekend off

So who's cleaning my car, never been my job, never will. Dinner included. Lets see if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold star for me, I did it.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    So who's cleaning my car, never been my job, never will. Dinner included. Lets see if this works.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold star for me, I did it.
    I’ll clean your car and buy your dinner