bicycle 'resurrection'

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Never been an avid cyclist.......and don't like cycling on the road.............but with the lockdown and things I've been walking around my local area for first time since moving here 6 yrs ago, finding Antonine Wall route, and canal routes.

Thinking these routes would give a good excuse to get the mountain bike out of mum & dads garage thats been hanging up for a good 10 yrs or so now, having only been used a handful of times.

Just wondering, as its been hanging up, and not sitting on its wheels, I know the tyres will need pumped up but is there a chance the tyres would be perished at all??
    What else would need to check, apart from oiling the chain?

Thanks

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    can you get coloured tyres?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk