Yorkshire Mini Drivers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Scottch
    Saturday night and we're talking about who's who in the Fife building / exhaust trade!

GLUG!

Cheers!

Scott

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Scottch

Nenah,

Please don't misunderstand me - it wasn't meant as a slur against Ian - the exhaust business disappeared very quickly those years ago, and then the premises were sold - I had only presumed the business had folded at the time due to the speed of the changes that ensued, and of course all the local rumour mills went into overdrive.

Hope it's not the case, and it sounds like Ian is at the helm of a very successful empire!

Cheers!

Scott
    Nope - no misunderstanding here. As I said, I only know Iain from buying the car from him. I have bought a few cars via private sale and Iain was an absolute pleasure to deal with - and quite a character at that - and he knew his stuff on cars and performance esp. with converting to BBr 200 which has only been to my advantage!

Nenah
    quote:Originally posted by Scottch

Saturday night and we're talking about who's who in the Fife building / exhaust trade!

GLUG!

Cheers!

Scott
    Yep, guilty as charged - but in a sense I owe Iain far more than I could ever say here as my car has bought many good things into my life and enjoyment that I ever thought possible from Mini ownership (ok, the red wine is starting to type here now!!)

minimaster
    Scott u should be out in ur new car or get down Leven for a nite out haha! I have an excuse i am nightshift....

Nenah
    ...no excuse for me...just sh*te weather keeping me in!

Scottch
    quote:Originally posted by Nenah

ok, the red wine is starting to type here now!!)
    Ahhh, the dreaded red wine - I've had to take a wee break from that, learned my lesson last weekend :dead: and am confined to spirits for the time being.

LOL, and there's still a full box in the kitchen with my name on it.

GLUG!

Cheers!

Scott

Scottch
    quote:Originally posted by minimaster

Scott u should be out in ur new car or get down Leven for a nite out haha! I have an excuse i am nightshift....
    I can't lie!! It's not mine, I'm just a wannabe!! It's me julee's motor really, I just pay for it.

As for going down Leven, mate that is really a s*ite night out nowadays from what I hear. The only peeps who go out to Leven for a night out are polismen and paramedics.

Hmmm, I see my spirits prescription is kicking in - you should see how many times I've rattled that back space key!

Cheers! GLUG

Scott