Officially joined

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    N/a
    In January this year I joined the forum, mainly to get advice and help with purchasing a mini as a second car, I didn’t need it but wanted one! I contacted William and asked if I could come along to the meet at Dobbies in Stirling to pick your collective brains and try and point me in the right direction (I was the one with the Civic Type R). Well I had a great time, asked my questions and realistically ,I ignored your advice. Hankered after an R53, possible money pit. N14, other issues. Get an N18 you cried. I did this instead

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C697C858-4A46-4395-88E2-FC4B54396E39.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	8407

Collected two weeks ago. Straight down to the Lake District, for a couple of days, and all I can say is awesome. I would like to improve the road holding a wee bit - lowering springs/coilovers, strutbrace, open to advice. At least a got a few miles in before the world came too a halt.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Very nice and welcome to the forum.

I’ve had two F56s, the first with KW lowering springs and a Ultra Racing front strut brace. The current one with JCW Pro Coilovers and the same strut brace. Both also had the same wheel and tyre combo (17” Sparcos with Parada Spec 2) and the current car is easily the better handling car, the only downside to the coilovers is the harder ride, but it’s worth it IMO.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great to see you finally got a car and that you decided not to listen to us. The F56 is a brilliant car. JCW do KW coilovers that I had on my F56 JCW and wife’s Works 210. They are a great but can be a touch firm and unforgiving at times. With that set up I also had an Ultraracing strutbrace, the overall was great not sure if the strutbrace done much or just looked good.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Lovely choice ,a few here have had the JCW pro coilovers which am sure they will give their views on
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    N/a
    Thanks all for the info. Just be nice to drive it!