Cooper S Automatic Available Jan 05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    We got word from our friendly BMW MINI dealer today that the Cooper S will be available with automatic transmission from January 2005. All S's will also have limited slip differential too!

Price is £1050 over and above the cost of a standard S.

Been looking forward to this for a long time.

AndyP & Lenore.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Sponsor
    There was a woman in JC abdn pre ordering an auto 6 speed S ... She already has a really nice one year old S.

Mini Me
    i thought about it for my February car, but don't think it would be much fun.the new diff will be good though ,it makes tha asc cut in later than normal........ye ha.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    I've just seen the full changes list for Jan 05 onwards, on MINI2.

The slip diff is not available on Auto Transmissions. Bummer.

AndyP

See more here

http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75117

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Iain had told me about a couple of these. What a frikin stupid idea it is to put the screen wash bottle warning light on the right hand stalk and move the alarm light to the left!!!!!! One of the best things about the alarm on the MINI is the fact that there's a big bright in your face red light that screams "I'M AN ALARM YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK! TOUCH THIS CAR AND I'M GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS!!" Now they've moved it all it's gonna say is "DON'T STEAL ME YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK I'M LOW ON WASHER FLUID!" Stoopid!:mad:

On a brighter note...hey Iain...we have to talk...

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Iain had told me about a couple of these. What a frikin stupid idea it is to put the screen wash bottle warning light on the right hand stalk and move the alarm light to the left!!!!!! One of the best things about the alarm on the MINI is the fact that there's a big bright in your face red light that screams "I'M AN ALARM YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK! TOUCH THIS CAR AND I'M GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE IN A 5 MILE RADIUS!!" Now they've moved it all it's gonna say is "DON'T STEAL ME YA NEDDY WEE PR!CK I'M LOW ON WASHER FLUID!" Stoopid!:mad:

On a brighter note...hey Iain...we have to talk...

Ah,the new factory option rim ,tis rather nice and with your chili pack they come in around £............you know what ,i'm off today and can't remember,i'll phone the soapdodger.

Edit:- Re-arranged the quote marks

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Off the top of my head:

MINI One Hatch & Convertible - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
    MINI One D Hatch - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
    MINI Cooper Hatch & Convertible - £1,290 as a single option or £850 with CHILI Pack
    MINI Cooper S Hatch & Convertible - £850 as a single option or £480 with CHILI Pack

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    Off the top of my head:

MINI One Hatch & Convertible - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
    MINI One D Hatch - £1,600 as a single option or £1,290 with PEPPER Pack
    MINI Cooper Hatch & Convertible - £1,290 as a single option or £850 with CHILI Pack
    MINI Cooper S Hatch & Convertible - £850 as a single option or £480 with CHILI Pack
    Top of your head my arse.......

Edit:- Hmm, you really must learn how to insert your replies outside of the quote :evil:

Can someone teach Minime to do quotes properly - poor Bonnie must be kn*ckered tidying up after him!!! :)

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    quote:Originally posted by MartinSullivan
    Can someone teach Minime to do quotes properly - poor Bonnie must be kn*ckered tidying up after him!!! :)
    You only just beat me to it :evil: