Car safe snacks!

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    So car safe sweets and snacks is a topic that comes up in our household often. Those who where on the first HBT will know that skittles are not car safe. However, William learnt the hard way that trying to tell a pregnant woman that was like poking an angry hippo!

I can confirm they are not car safe and one is now rolling about somewhere.. good news is he can’t shout at me as I’m pregnant hahaha

What’s your favourite car snack and is it really safe for the car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    I can deem a lot of things car safe if I want it enough lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    McDonald’s?

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by matsarm View Post
    McDonald’s?
    right at the top of the list
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Ohh chocolate raisins can drop and melt

A favourite of mine would be Salt & Vinegar Pringles as they are mess free. Skillets where on the list until about 2015 when Megan manages to drop some in the GP and I was finding them for ages after
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Have what you want, the R50 has had curry consumed in it ............... at some point over the years.

Just don't spill

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    WERTHER’S ORIGINALS!!!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!