Genuine MINI R90 wheels 16" with new winter tyres

Sponsor
    A set of 4 genuine MINI R90 wheels for sale, complete with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tyres.
    Both wheels and tyres were only on the car for a couple of months, so still brand new.
    Reason for selling - I changed my car and these don't fit the new one! (Wasn't meaning to change my car, but when you look at the dealer website while in the showroom waiting for your car to finish servicing and fall in love...)

Price £1200 for all 4 wheels and tyres, as that's what I paid for them, and pretty much haven't used them!
    I am in Stirlingshire, and could arrange delivery or meet up within a reasonable distance, but would prefer buyer collects.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all wheels.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	403.6 KB 
ID:	8352

I have no idea why the image is upside down... (It's been so long since I've been on here, I've forgotten what to do)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wheel 1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	400.6 KB 
ID:	8353

I have more images available on request.

Many thanks for looking! :)
    Last edited by Smurf; 11th January 2021 at 11:43 AM. Reason: improving title

Sponsor
    STILL FOR SALE ��