spotlights

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Anywhere to get the spotlights for the front of my paceman?

Ideally looking for some that could have covers too.........call it cheesy but always liked the idea of the yellow smiley acid face cover!! (i AM an 80s child)

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    BoltOnBits on eBay are where I used to get my R53 spots, but they sell kits for all Minis. You could just get the wiring and brackets, and then add some KC Dayliters. I was going to do that on our first CM but when we got the 2nd one, the lights were better so didn't feel the need to add spots.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    https://www.demon-tweeks.com/kc-hili...8880b82c0624d7

would these fit?
    I thought I'd be looking forsome that are specific for my car

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    The specifics for the Paceman are that the mounting bracket is compatible with your car (i.e. attaches to the body of the car and passes through the front grille). That's why I mentioned BoltOnBits as they used to sell brackets that were model specific. Once you have a compatible bracket, you can fit virtually anything. You need to make sure the mounting bracket has holes that are suitable for the diameter of the bolts on the Dayliters. I use to have them on my Land Rovers and they provide a lot of light but can only really be used when there is no-one up ahead or coming towards you as they are dazzling. Also be aware that when on, they run very hot and will melt those cool, smiley faces, so remove the covers when in use. Final thing is that the Dayliters used to take a feed into the relay so that they came on with main beam, so you will need to know which wire controls main beam.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.