Hey all...

Theory Test Pass
    Hey. Just joined and back into Minis after years away. I've just acquired a 2007 Mini Cooper S JCW. It's a bit of a change from my previous 1982 HLE but still has subtle reminders and even similar handling! Anyway, hello to all 👋👍

Welcome to the club Rod. I've a lot of fond memories of my R56. Great cars

Be sure to stick up some pics in the Owners Gallery.

EDIT: There's a breakfast meet at the end of the month and a run in March if you fancy coming along.
    Last edited by Alasdair JCW; 6th February 2020 at 12:53 AM.
    F56 GP - Build week now confirmed

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Welcome to NMSland

Mk1 R50 Cooper ..... the original MINI

15 MINIfascination 15

Good to see you on here Rod. Looking forward to seeing the new car.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Welcome to NMS xx

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit,jcw pro front splitter roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser colour coded fuel cap heads up display black door handles headlamp and tail light trims

Looking forward to seeing the car, Rod. Think you’ll really enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Theory Test Pass
    Thank you for all the welcomes! Roll on the summer! :)