Cars and Coffee 26th January 2020

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan1812 View Post
    I was there but I was late. I was behind a big merc suv.
    However you might of heard me leaving.
    Should have came in. We where only in the cafe.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Was fantastic to see everyone today xxxx

Great to see everyone today. Fab to see some new people there, and cars of course. Was good to get the invalid out the house lol, I’m still in shock that he didn’t have a cake though, he must be worse than I thought lol....

Lovely wee catch up. Oh, and Arwen is a wee doll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time today, great to see everyone.

In the process of editing a small video.
    Should be up soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by catster01 View Post
    Great to see everyone today. Fab to see some new people there, and cars of course. Was good to get the invalid out the house lol, I’m still in shock that he didn’t have a cake though, he must be worse than I thought lol....

Lovely wee catch up. Oh, and Arwen is a wee doll

No cake!!!! Take him back to the hospital it’s bleary worse than doctors originally thought
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Thanks to all that attended today ,great mix of cars and loved Douglas’s new Clubman ,the usual banter helped people forget the weather and a great start to the new year .
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Thank you for organising the meet so close to home. It made it easier for us to join in on this occasion. Sorry I wasn’t my usual self and didn’t do any chair hopping but still under the weather at the moment. Biggest turn out yet for the year despite the weather lol. Good to see the Clubby’s out in force too. Big thanks to my chauffeur for today too. Mark it on the calendar no cake today ... first and last time lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Didn’t get as much footage today.
    Here’s the link
    https://youtu.be/7txQ1WIGM4s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    So it was YOU driving the SD on the way home Crombers... I thought Karen had put her heavy boots on! Was good to have 3 different models in glorious Pepper White going home together (we caught up with Andrew). Didn’t realise Davy didn’t have cake... Bakers across the globe will be in a massive panic as their profits go down the tubes. I’m sure he’ll be back on Cake-tastic form as his recovery progresses. My only worry then is that there’ll be a cake Tsunami in the style of Python’s ‘Mr. Creosote’ from “The Meaning of Life”...

Great wee video Chloe! Shows how even crappy weather can’t stop NMS. And really impressed you got William to do the vocals on the soundtrack. He’s really quite a Special talent.
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 27th January 2020 at 10:26 AM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!