2010 Clubman JCW

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    So it's with a bit of a heavy heart, the Clubman is for sale.

This took me a good year to find, having run Tommy, the F56 Cooper, but always wanting the Clubman. One of 231 sold in UK.

Pepper white, body coloured roof and mirrors. Usual Chili pack spec, both keys, comfort access, full aero kit including the earlier side skirts with grills, roof spoiler, panoramic sunroof, HK stereo, Satnav, half leather heated seats, ivory dash/door trim, tinted rear windows, heated front and rear screens, alcantara steering wheel with multi function controls, auto dimming mirror, boot storage pack with false floor, cargo net, toolkit, tyre foams, locking bolts and new key, black R112 alloys, refurbished with Kuhmo tyres, and silver R112s with run-flats, ideal to fit winter tyres to.

I've replaced the timing chain tensioner, and the thermostat housing. Car is totally standard apart from the PH and NMS stickers, which may be worth a few bhp, and I average just over 40mpg.

I was lucky enough to be selected for the recent PH JCW 3 peaks road trip, 'Representing the second-generation JCW is Mike Fleming from Aberdeen and his immaculate Clubman...', see youtube and PH forum for videos etc. Won best car on a clubstand at the Fraserburgh vintage vehicle rally in June 2019.

Having spent ages looking for one, my daughter recently turned 17, so I've made the grown up decision to sell, it's not easy but that simple.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions, or if you'd like any pics of specific parts etc. Mileage is just over 45k but will go up as it's my daily.

Looking for £9850 ono

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    And that's him sold

Tough morning, got up to snow, and wanted to give him a wash before the chap came to the office... 3rd jetwash I tried was thawed out, result.

Don't like selling cars though, feels odd being without one.