It's something I've been putting off for a while but most likely by the end of the week I will no longer be a Mini Owner.

Due to a change in circumstances I took the decision (not a easy one) to sell the Mini, and replace it with something a bit more economical and a practical second car for the kids, so I ended up with a Volvo S60 D5, compared to the Mini it's like driving a bus!

Its been a difficult couple of weeks thinking if I should sell the Mini, but I took the Plunge and done it, I bought the Volvo a week past Saturday and the Mini got a buyer the following day, I'm just waiting on the cash to come through from the buyer, but lets say I'm going to see it most days as its one of our friends who has bought it so I may be able to steal the keys back and come for the occasional drive.

I would just like to thank you all for the memories, the drives, MMM and Mini at Home, it's been such a blast, I'm going to stick around and if you are intrested I will have a for sale post going up later for the wheels and a couple of other bits!

Cheers

Davy