Full Throttle Festival - 2nd August 2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    F56 GP
    Just to clarify, I have no issue travelling up for a show. We really enjoyed making a little weekend of the MINI 60 Event at GMT. I'm more thinking of it from a wider perspective.

The combination of the pricing, the lack of discount, and the travel time/arrival requirements might be too much for some people.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

To me, yep. They're all inbred and play banjos

I grew up in Ayrshire, before I get banned. And lived in Surrey for a bit

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Having lived all over the country, it's a bit frustrating sometimes the central belt focus we have. Similar to englanders thinking the country stops at Watford... Gets a bit frustrating when we're expected to travel to (say) Stirling but then it's viewed as miles away when it's the other way round.

Joking aside or rant mode off, NMS isn't bad for this - but the general population is.

There's heaps of nice cars in the Aberdeen area - oil money sees to that. I've spoken to a few high-end dealers who say they sell more cars to Aberdeen than any other area of Scotland. Also lots of fab classics in the area

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Would have liked to have gone to this as looks a great event. But unfortunately the cost and travel is too much for me .
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune