Feedback Please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Feedback required

We are looking for some feedback on what you like / don’t like... what do you want to see in the forum? What sort of events / runs / meets would you like organised? Look forward to your thoughts
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Been on the forum a year now nearly and have enjoyed the runs and the social side of NMS, the runs are well organised and a fun day out only thing I can think off is for members up north coming to a drive down in the Central belt, perhaps a run between Central belt like Perth way.

Like idea of a breakfast meet that Ali has arranged, something different.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Having some runs on the west coast would be good for me personally lol.

Also I think it would be good to have a regular monthly "club" meet? Some where all members can just come along to catch up once a month, rather than a run. Gives an opportunity to discuss your car, show off your latest mods or changes, information on the club and any upcoming runs and just to reunite with friends.
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehjack View Post
    Having some runs on the west coast would be good for me personally lol.

Also I think it would be good to have a regular monthly "club" meet? Some where all members can just come along to catch up once a month, rather than a run. Gives an opportunity to discuss your car, show off your latest mods or changes, information on the club and any upcoming runs and just to reunite with friends.

Thanks for your feedback Jack it’s hugely appreciated. You’ve touched on what Davy (Twisterboy) has mentioned also which is a very valid. As Ali has said most runs are organised in an area where people know the roads. Also it doesn’t need to be a moderator who organises a run, as these guys are volunteers and do it off their own back, taking the time and fuel money to organise a run, the same as myself. Anyone can do it and I personally think it’s a great thing that Ali has suggested, as it’s not easy to organise your first run and you will certainly gets hints and tips from using the experience of someone who has organised their fair share.

Regular meets is something we’re looking at doing more of, we know runs don’t suit everyone despite how much fun they are. The first one of these is fairly local to yourself at Denny’s in Glasgow on the 5th of October.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Us northerners need to get our fingers out and sort some meets/runs out in our area.

I include myself in that BTW, we're all responsible for organising stuff if we want to go on runs. There's a few of us in the NE corner and we don't do enough.

I personally don't have the spare time to drive 3 hours to the meet point and then do the run itself. I'm not having a go - I get the majority of folk live south of Perth, and I grew up in the central belt. Just my own circumstances mean I can't devote the 6 hours travelling there and back, and I imagine a lot of northerners will be in the same boat

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Would like to think we'd sell out a Scottish road trip with an overnighter but then again demand fell well short last time we tried.

Regardless of destination I think we could add another road trip / overnighter to the calendar.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    A Saturday night somewhere would be good, doesn't need to be that far away either. I've often thought the Lake District could be a good choice, it's a couple of hours down the road and potential to invite another club to join us on the Sunday for a bit of a run before we head back up the road.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Happy to sort out a breakfast meet in the east as I know of a fairly quiet Costa that's just opened with a huge car park to accommodate a few minis and think they would be glad of the business as any time I have been there it's quiet.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehjack View Post
    Yeah that sounds good!

There's quite a few good routes/scenery up that way but understand it can be a long journey for folk who are travelling over this side. I'll have a think of some routes/destinations and get back to you.

Yep the breakfast meet sounds good, it would be quite good to keep this running especially during the winter months as there isn't much else happening during that period.

Perhaps to accommodate most people, it could alternate between various locations so that people have a chance to come along?
    During the winter months we always do ‘cars & coffee’ meets - bit like the breakfast one coming up. We’re going to start planning them into the calendar every couple of months - or more if people arrange them - in various locations. Hopefully more people are able to get along to a few to meet people and show off their cars.

Look forward to potentially seeing a run up your way Jack

Thanks for the feedback guys
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car club runs are traditionally on a Sunday - what's folks thoughts on a Saturday instead?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs