Mini Speedster in Autoexpress

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

Much like customer service from Iain once you've placed your order. :):clown::blackeye:
    ok,<takes deep breath,before getting stuck into some lanky drip of p1ss)I have been away on a MINI product update course for 3 day's,finding out lot's of juicy new stuff(secret),i will get back to you asap.............
    I think you will find and confirm,that(except when im not here)Menzies customer service is first class
    Huh, the gratitude:dead:

quote:Originally posted by minime
    I think you will find and confirm,that(except when im there)Menzies customer service is first class
    Thats better and all it took was the removal of two ickle letters - and his post made more sense!!!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor

Much like customer service from Iain once you've placed your order. :):clown::blackeye:
    ok,<takes deep breath,before getting stuck into some lanky drip of p1ss)I have been away on a MINI product update course for 3 day's,finding out lot's of juicy new stuff(secret),i will get back to you asap.............
    I think you will find and confirm,that(except when im not here)Menzies customer service is first class
    Huh, the gratitude:dead:
    See! It even takes him ages to respond to stuff on here!

Don't get stroppy mate. I'm just yanking your chain. Menzies still get my vote. :)

Mini Me
    The Heckler caving in ?
    something stinks..........

X30YES
    dont care it still looks good .if it floats yir boat that is

The Heckler caving in ?
    I still ain't got me car yet mate. (Or the bloody information I was looking for for that matter!):mad:

Mini Me

The Heckler caving in ?
    I still ain't got me car yet mate. (Or the bloody information I was looking for for that matter!):mad:
    i e-mailed you at the weekend,cos i have the figures(approx£800 a month)but wasn't sure if you wanted them e-mailed to your work matey....

only £800? Bargin! Chuck in the sat nav mate!

You can send the info to my work chief that's not a problem.

Mini Me
    Just to confirm that the story in autoexpress regarding the new MINI for 2005 is total rubbish, had it confirmed by MINI top man today....