Mini Speedster in Autoexpress

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    There is a article about a mini speedster in this weeks AutoExpress mag. It is a 2 seater with raked back windscreen and hard or soft-tops and is said to be the new top of the range (ie most expensive ) model due out 2007. (That must make it about the 127th model due out in 2007 )
    Looks good but rather un-mini like.

This one???

looks better than this

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    I take it the roof down and the roof up pics (pics 1 and 3) aren't of the same car. The point that the roof ends at the back (just behind the filler cap) doesn't look right.

quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    I take it the roof down and the roof up pics (pics 1 and 3) aren't of the same car. The point that the roof ends at the back (just behind the filler cap) doesn't look right.
    I think one is supposed to be the "convertible" and one the hard top

All in all just a bad photoshop job I think

lightbody
    Autoexpress and their photoshop jobs - unbelievable! Is there ANY truth in their stories!? Most of their past 'scoops' dont seem to come true. They also do not make it clear that the pics are artists impressions...

Having said that - i think it looks pretty good and would probably consider buying it!

Eggy7496
    the first pics are stunnin! i want one!

quote:Originally posted by Eggy7496

the first pics are stunnin! i want one!
    Well Eggy, Print the pics out, come out of your office and cross the road, walk in through the doors of JC's and show Matt the pics and see if you can put a deposit down on one mate

Mini Me
    Don't believe the hype.......

X30YES
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col
    1 and 3 are the same car ....just that the back window goes down nearer the boot thats all

Well I'd definately take one of them in an 'S' form... Supposed to be coming out in 2007 if I remember correctly. Now just to find a dealer to put my name and deposit down...