Mini Warranty - DRL’s

Is there any reason my DRL’s wouldn’t be covered by my cherished warranty? They’re full of moisture and corroded bitties!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Julz, they aren't sealed so even if they do replace them under warranty, the exact same thing will happen. Shocking design. I've got the same problem, just not had time (or the weather as I don't have a garage) to get the front bumper off, see if I can clean them up, dry them out and then seal them up...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Julz, they aren't sealed so even if they do replace them under warranty, the exact same thing will happen. Shocking design. I've got the same problem, just not had time (or the weather as I don't have a garage) to get the front bumper off, see if I can clean them up, dry them out and then seal them up...

It’s more the wee bitties inside them that concerns me!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah got them too, mine looks like green mould

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    If they’re part of the car you bought they should be covered under warranty.

https://www.mini.co.uk/en_GB/home/ow...arranties.html

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    It’ll depend on how old the car is and if it’s got a MINI service history I think. I don’t think there’s any quibble within the first three years after that it would appear to be a lottery ... good luck I’d certainly give it a try ! Nothing to lose.
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.