Harry Fairbairn MINI SE Preview Event 27th October 19

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Really enjoyed it myself - the guys from MINI seemed really knowledgable which I’ve often found not to be the case before when it comes to people that work for car brands.

I like the SE a lot more than I thought I would even though it will be a few more years before there’s enough range in it for me.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by David_HF View Post
    Thanks so much for coming to the event yesterday everyone!

I hope you all had a fantastic day and I am sure the MINI SE lived up to expectations.

Glad to see you all seemed to have enjoyed the buffet too...
    It was a great day had by all David. Thank you to everyone involved
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Hi good evening, please any one with links to latest technical bulletins released by BMW/Mini.

Sent from my DUB-LX1 using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxeautofix View Post
    Hi good evening, please any one with links to latest technical bulletins released by BMW/Mini.

Usually posted in the MINI News section
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Alright thanks Boss

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Usually posted in the MINI News section
    I'm going to guess he means the Technical Service Bulletins which we don't get on the forum. Not sure how available they are outside BMW/MINI. Could be wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post
    I'm going to guess he means the Technical Service Bulletins which we don't get on the forum. Not sure how available they are outside BMW/MINI. Could be wrong though
    Yes Boss, you're right, I mean Technical Service Bulletins thanks.

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    Here are links to the 3 levels that will be offered:
    https://mini-lp-live.s3.amazonaws.co...ct+2019+PT.pdf
    https://mini-lp-live.s3.amazonaws.co...read+V2+Pt.pdf

These levels are fixed. All you can change are colours and wheels. So, if you want Level 2 plus HK or sunroof, you have to go for Level 3. Also, if you want any shade of blue, apart from Enigmatic Black (which is more black than blue), you're out of luck.

Seemingly, the reasoning is they don't want people speccing weird cars and then cancelling them in March, leaving Mini with some potentially difficult to sell vehicles.
    Last edited by nobbyclark; 30th October 2019 at 01:16 PM.
    2017 F56 JCW Cooper S
    2016 R60 All4 Cooper S: All boxes ticked.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    All specs are here:

https://www.mini.co.uk/en_GB/home/ra...ic.html#choose

More general info:

https://www.mini.co.uk/content/dam/M...20V14%20PT.pdf

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 30th October 2019 at 02:24 PM.

There are interesting times ahead in terms of National Grid capacity and petrol duty revenues...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs