ABS and flat tyre warning lights together

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi folks, looking for a wee bit of advice here.
    I have two warning lights which are illuminated constantly. They are the ABS warning light and the flat tyre warning light, neither of which are the case.. No puncture and the ABS is working fine. I have have plugged in my fault analyser which records "No faults"
    This fault became apparent after we were on holiday and the car was not used for about a fortnight and on return the breaks felt as if they had ceased a bit for the first few miles before releasing. I did at one point break sharply to try clear the cease. Could I have caused any damage? Anyone any ideas as to what the fault could be?
    Any advice or suggestions will be greatfully received. Many thanks Rab

One of the wheel speed sensors has gone, fairly common fault. Sometimes a bit of brake dust can get in to them

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi, All sensors tested ok though on the analyser. So maybe it could just be a bit of brake dust. I will def check it out. Many thanks Mon the Fish
    Someone has suggested to me outwith the forum that it could be a small crack in one of the wheel bearing washers which would not cause any rumbles or wheel noise but trigger these warning lights.. anyone heard of this before???

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Have you tried resetting the flat tyre warning light? It could be that the brake wear sensor has got wet and is triggering it. Had this before on my R53
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Shall give that a go to thanks. Determined to get to bottom of this. Isn’t affecting the drive ability of the car in any way. Just annoying having warning lights on.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    R53 JCW
    This happened to mine tho other day

It’s always the same when I’ve a road trip coming up, any way. Turned out to be a drivers side speed sensor.

It was fitted the small bolt came out but the plastic part that snapped of, so to fix it had to be drilled out.

If this need to be done, I advice take great care when drilling it out you don’t go so deep. If you do you don’t damage the
    ring on the hub as the mechanic did. After being told

:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DF0680E0-FC72-4D57-92A2-8F107BB834B3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	402.9 KB 
ID:	8103
    Lights out and all good now.

Just the air bag resistor I the battery now ����

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi Chris. Thanks for the advice. Have had it checked at the garage and they have confirmed that I have a small crack in the Washer that sits behind the bearing (there is a name for it but hanged if I can remember) Any how it is going to need a new wheel bearing which I am going to do myself. Looks fairly straight forward on You Tube. No hurry though as everything has been tested and working as it should. My lights still on for now but I am getting used to them now. Glad you’ve got yours sorted out.

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    I’ve remembered “Reluctor ring” is where the crack is.