New car

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I’ve not had it myself but I would go with a good PPF, from what I’ve heard if it’s installed right you’ll never know it’s there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a car you're planning on keeping long-term, just budget for a front-end refresh every couple of years or so. If you're only keeping the car for a couple of years, I wouldn't bother with PPF personally

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I had a quote done to have just the bumper done on my last mini after fitting a freshly painted jcw bodykit and I was quoted £400 to have the bumper done in Xpel. So you really need to weigh up how much some stone chips are going to cost you because a front end replay is going to cost considerably less than having the bumper and bonnet wrapped in PPF. And there is the fact you need to have the car detailed before fitting the PPF which is an extra cost

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Car
    r53s jcw
    Some helpful replies, thanks everyone. I'll do some more research into ppf pricing vs a respray every couple of years. Dont know if mini paint is softer or it is the shape of the front or a combination but definitely seem to get more marks than other cars I've had or seen. Thanks again.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Car
    r53s jcw
    Ridden hard and put away wet. Love the roads at this time of year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk