Hello from Rab & Diane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hi folks

Rab and Diane here. Thank you for letting us join We are brand new to the forum and the proud owners of our Velvet Red R50 bought in June this year.
    As far as I am aware this is a limited edition colour as it was only in production for a year or so around 2003. We love the colour, but others we have spoken to aren't so keen on it. Would be great to get some feedback from the forum members, good or bad. We can take it lol
    We are based in the Falkirk area and we have seen one other Velvet red mini in the area, think it got the white roof if I remember correctly.
    Anyway I have attached a couple of pics of her. We are trying to come up with a pet name for her also. so any suggestions greatfully received Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0178.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	393.4 KB 
ID:	8074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0174.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	344.1 KB 
ID:	8072Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0181.jpg 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	8073Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0178.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	393.4 KB 
ID:	8074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0176.jpg 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	8071

We would love to join the Mini meet/run on 1st September if there are still spaces.

Look forward to meeting some new mini friends

All the Best

Rab & Diane

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS, great looking R50.

There’s no limit on Run attendees, all you need to do is put your name down in the thread to let us k own your definitely attending.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Excellent, Thank you.
    I shall go do that just now

Super Moderator
    Car
    F54 JCW White Silver Edition
    Welcome to NMS , love the colour of you mini .

Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland fellow R50 peeps

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Welcome to NMS folks. Let’s hear it for the R50’s!! Yours looks lovely, very unusual colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Welcome to NMS.

Don't think I've ever seen that colour, and that really appeals to me. If you'd only shown that 3rd pic I'd have guessed it was Hot Chocolate

No help with names I'm afraid, I've had my Clubby since April and I've still not got one for him....

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    Dark Silver R53
    Hey thanks to everyone who has welcomed us to NMS �������������� ����
    This is our first mini and hopefully not the last. We have been looking at some of the
    gallery pics and I must say there are some beautiful cars. Can’t wait to see some of them in
    the flesh at the Mini run.Ordered a cpl of NMS stickers last night and will be sure to watch out
    for others whilst on our travels and give you a flash or a wave

- - - Updated - - -

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Welcome to NMS.

Nice looking R50 do not think I have seen that in that colour before.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**